We’ve started a new weekly feature here at Charleston Naturally. We scour the web and find the best from the organic beauty world so you don’t have to. Here are some posts that caught our eye this week:
- Feeling down? Indigo and Canary breaks down how to pull yourself out of a slump.
- Organic Beauty Talk has a great cranberry sauce recipe that’ll make your Thanksgiving holiday an organic one.
- Organic Beauty Vixen has the inside scoop that Oprah could start producing organic beauty products.
- Swoon over behind the scenes photos from Harper’s Bazaar via Eco-Chick.
- Ready to start holiday shopping? Oprah just released her 2012 Favorite Things. We’re loving the Harry Barker Pet Canister and Bowl.
- We have to brag on our of our favorite brands. Intelligent Nutrients is opening their first free-standing store in the Mall of America later this month. Congrats, y’all!