It’s currently a beautiful 75 degree day in Charleston, so don’t mind me if I’m blissfully staring out the window in between bullet points.
- Known for her detailed, science approach, Ask an Esthetician has a great breakdown on honey as a beauty ingredient.
- Big ups to Victoria’s Secret! According to Fashionista, the lingerie powerhouse is making big strides to be toxic-free by the end of 2013.
- Sometimes you have to look beyond the products you put on your face and consider what you’re putting into your body for great skin. Luckily, MindBodyGreen gives some tips on how to get beautiful skin through your diet.
- We love simple breakdowns. Thus, why we love The Glam Organic Goddess‘ post on parabens.
- Award season is fantastic, no? Especially when we get to learn more about the Beautiful Beth Behrs organic beauty routine from GreenBeautyTeam. Psst..she wore Dr. Hauschka lipstick.
What did we miss? What are you loving this week?