We’re still recovering from our Turkey overload, but that won’t stop us from bringing you the best organic beauty links across the web. This week we’re loving:
- We love this gift guide from Redbook. We’re also a little giddy that they’re featuring both Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Weleda Citrus Body Lotion.
- The ladies over at The Beauty Department have a great post on how to find your face shape. We heart infographics.
- Speaking of Holiday Gift Guides, Indigo and Canary has released a mega-sized organic beauty guide for everyone in your life. We love that they’ve broken out the beauty categories by recepient and price.
- Organic Beauty Vixen has a fantastic article on how to choose a non-toxic perfume. It’s definitely a recommended read before your next perfume purchase.
- Real Simple has 8 tips to help keep your skin young. One of our favorite tips is the reminder to moisturizer regularly. Hydration is key.
- Whole Living is featuring 25 ways to eco-chick your home. We love the idea for natural aromatherapy.
What did we miss? Please comment with any of your favorite eco posts.