Egyptians and Chinese have used aromatherapy for centuries to aide everything from acne to anxiety. This alternative health treatment can have positive effects on pain, mood and an individual’s cognitive function.
If you’re looking for a natural way to kick the sniffles and other common cold symptoms this winter, try products containing the essential oil eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is used to treat respiratory congestion, bronchitis, breathing problems or asthma, sinusitis and more.
Here are several products we carry that contain eucalyptus:
- Erbaviva Breathe Body Wash ($16)- This body wash gets you clean while easing respiratory issues with a blend of eucalyptus and organic eucalyptus leaf oil, plus cedar, spruce, organic hyssop flower oil, organic tea tree oil, organic thyme oil and organic lemon peel oil.
- Erbaviva Breathe Body Lotion ($18) – Hydrate your skin using the same ingredients as the above body wash, plus sweet almond oil, avocado oil, glycerin, shea butter and jojoba oil.
- Erbaviva Breathe Body Oil ($16) – This body oil can be added to a bath or used during a massage to ease the sniffles.
- Erbaviva Breathe Bath Salt ($26) – Add this blend of sea and epsom salt and essential oils to your bath to purify and detoxify skin while easing respiratory problems.
- Erbaviva Sniffles Organic Baby Chest Balm ($14)- There’s even aromatherapy for babies! Calm and soothe their little bodies with ingredients such as eucalyptus, tea tree, myrrh and cypress essential oil.